本次美国代写是mathematics in contemporary society的一个限时测试
You have been asked to conduct a survey to gather QCC student opinions about the mathematics course they are taking in the current semester.
- What is the population for your survey. Is it all QCC students, or do you need to be more precise.
- Will your study be observational or experimental? Why?
- Your first task is to write 3 questions for the survey. List them below. Choose your questions carefully (for example, you likely want to know which math course the student is taking.
- Question 1:
- Question 2:
- Question 3:
- Give an example of a bad survey question for this study.
- Next you need to choose your sample.
- How many students should be in your survey? There is no real right or wrong answer here, but consider the balance between obtaining enough data but also time and resources to collect it.
- Describe a way you would choose your sample.
- What kind of sampling technique is this? Simple random, convenience, systematic or stratified.
- Suppose you found as part of your study that 5 students were taking MA441 (calculus), 9 students were taking MA440 (precalculus), 18 students were taking MA119 (College algebra), 15 students taking MA10 (Elementary Algebra) and 3 students taking MA321.
- Organize and present this information to illustrate the percentage of students in each course. (You should have a table and a chart)
- What can you conclude about the population in your study? (Be careful not to make any claims you can’t justify)
- A student asks you about your study, and then tells their friends that you’ve proved that students hate math! What kind of statistical bias might this be? Use the correct terminology from the notes.
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:easydue