Competency-based assessment: Evidence will be gathered which is mapped to the requirements of the unit of competency.
The link between the unit and assessment tools can be found in the Assessment Outline & Mapping document.
All assessment is based on simulated businesses. Unless otherwise specified, for each assessment item student will be working as a consultant for an organisation whose responsibility is to develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability. In student’s role as a consultant, student is required to:
- Develop workplace sustainability policy
- Communicate workplace sustainability policy
- Implement workplace sustainability policy
- Review workplace sustainability policy implementation
Summary of Assessment Tasks
To successfully complete this unit of competency students are required to complete the following assessment tasks:
- Assessment Task 1: From the case study provided about Kingston College in Victoria, you will need to review the Kingston College case study including their sustainability policy. You need to determine the shortfalls between the sustainability approach and the practices required of Kingston College and develop the sustainability policy to reflect those
You will need to present draft policy documents to the College Manager (your assessor) to agree on the final policy document.
- Assessment Task 2: Using the Kingston College corporate documents as well as additional information provided, you will develop an implementation plan and monitoring strategy to achieve
For this assessment you will also communicate sustainability requirements to Kingston College employees (other learners acting as employees) by developing and delivering a presentation or training session.
- Assessment Task 3: you are required to demonstrate the skills required to review the success or otherwise of the implementation of actions from your plan in Assessment Task 2. You will need to evaluate records to identify trends and determine the efficacy of policy and procedures. You will need to recommend changes to policy where performance improvement is
Instructions to Student
- Each assessment item will include instructions on how to complete and submit the assessment
- Submit completed assessment items to your trainer by the agreed
- All assessment items submitted must include: student name; unit code/name;
- All assessment items submitted must be word processed, unless otherwise stated, and clearly labelled and identify question, printout or task number
- Clarify any questions regarding this assessment with your trainer
Common office equipment, technology, software and consumables, including:
- Simulated business settings including: Kingston College business scenario
- Office supplies and equipment
- Computers with internet access and relevant software
Refer to student course materials to assist student in completion of all assessment items
- Assessment will take place during class time and in your own time as required per each assessment task
- No marks or grades are allocated for the assessment. The task will be assessed as Satisfactory or Not Satisfactory
- Students will be assessed according to the criteria listed in the Marking Summary_Completion
The Marking Summary_Completion Record will also be used to provide feedback and record unit outcome/completion
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:easydue