QUESTION 3 (25 MARKS: 45 MINUTES)
Suria Ideal Enterprise which is owned by Mrs Intan Suria primarily sells women clothing and accessories with annual sales turnover of more than RM200,000. The company started its operation using online system. As the sales increased, she has rented a business premise.
As she walks in the premise, she could see a frame on the wall that stated her business vision and mission. “Our vision is to be universally recognised as the market leader in the women clothing industry”. To achieve her vision and mission, she has planned to increase her sales using both conventional and online methods.
As her operation is primarily depends on the information systems, she appointed a consultant to assist her in developing a plan with regards to information systems for her business. She has allocated the budget for information systems and that any decision made in IS planning process should depend on the budget.
During the planning process, the consultant developed the business applications direction that aligns with the business objectives. The future of IS/IT applications were then decided and prioritised. The consultant then suggested Mrs Intan Suria to outsource the development of the future applications.
- Differentiate between IS vision and IS mission.
- Suggest an IS vision statement and an IS mission statement for Suria Ideal Enterprise based on its business vision.
- Based on the above case, explain the IS/IT implementation strategy that the company applied.
- Explain THREE (3) other implementation strategies that can be applied by the company
- Explain how the business applications direction can be developed
- Suggest and justify the prioritization method that is most suitable for Suria Ideal Enterprise in the project prioritization process.
- Explain THREE (3) reasons why the consultant advised Mrs Intan Suria to outsource the future application development.
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: email@example.com 微信:easydue