Important Note about this Assessment
The process profile and process maps on which this assessment is based will provide only some of the information required to complete the assessment. The rest of the information will be provided by your instructor playing the role of a stakeholder. The instructor will deliver this information verbally during class time. If you choose to miss a class, you accept the risk of missing key information about the case study. The likely consequence of this risk being realized is that you will achieve a lower grade on the assessment.
Instructions for Completing and Submitting the Assessment
- To understand the case study
- Review the process profile that appears below. This is an as-is process profile, and as you can see, it is not a particularly good one.
- Review the process map(s) provided on Moodle.
- Be aware that neither the profile nor the maps tell the full story. Participate in in-class question periods with the stakeholder (role-played by your instructor) to get a full understanding of the situation.
- To complete the assessment
- Document the results of your process analysis:
Write clear descriptions of all issues you uncovered and be sure to explain the consequences of failure to resolve the issues.
- Make suggestions for process improvement:
Document suggested process improvements and justify your suggestions. You do not need to completely re-design the process and you do not need to draw “to-be” maps.
- Create a new, to-be process profile to accompany your suggested process improvements
- To document your work:
- Document your work in an MS-Word file. Include a properly formatted title page and table of contents.
- Create a reader-centered report.
- Review your document and correct any formatting, spelling and grammar errors prior to submission.
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:easydue