Instructions for Completing and Submitting the Assessment
- To document your work:
- Document your work in an MS-Visio file.
- Create one page for each of the four assessment items described below. You may add more pages as some assessment items require creation of diagrams for expanded subprocesses.
- Rename the page tabs appropriately.
- At the top of each page, put a text label referencing the assessment item.
- Review your document and correct any formatting, spelling and grammar errors prior to submission.
- To complete the assessment
- Complete each of the four assessment items described below.
- To assess the quality of your work prior to submitting it:
- Cut and paste the Marking Guide (below) into a Word document and use it to grade your work.
- Use the Comments column to briefly explain why you assigned the grade.
- Once you’ve graded yourself, write a one-paragraph analysis of your performance. You could include answers to the following questions:
- Was any portion of the assessment difficult? Why?
- Was any portion of the assessment easy? Why?
- How will you improve (or continue to excel)? What will you follow up on?
- To name your submission correctly:
- Name your file as follows: FirstnameLastnameMapping.vsd (e.g., DaiNingMapping.vsd). Name the Marking Guide as follows: FistnameLastnameMapping.docx. IMPORTANT NOTE:Assessments that are not named according to this format will receive a grade reduction of 10%.
- To achieve a mark higher than zero:
- Ensure that you have graded your work using the Marking Guide.
- Submit both the Visio and the Word file to Moodle prior to11:55 pm, on the due date. Late assessments will be awarded a grade of zero (0) unless you present a doctor’s note or other official documentation.
- Create a BPMN diagrams to model the following adoption processing scenario. In the first diagram, use a throw-catch pattern to model error handling. In the second diagram use a gateway to model error handling.
Agricue is an organisation that foster sustainability in agriculture. Their focus is to raise awareness of ecological and suitability issues and undertake indigenous species conservation and ecosystem restoration for the specific country. Their model is to reconnect people with nature and promote a sustainable lifestyle. As more land areas are being repurposed for human consumption in relation to the growth of the human population, it is imperative to create a co-habitation between humans and other living species within the environment. One of their passion projects is partnering with start-ups or existing organisations exploring sustainable agriculture through research projects or education/demonstration projects.
The grant is awarded to selected candidates by the Agricue Administrative Council (AAC). Proposals must adhere to specific criteria for a given region or country. To start, the potential candidate must articulate their project initiatives by outlining certain content that aligns with agriculture’s enhancements and sustainability. The potential candidate will be required to submit a call for a preproposal. These preproposals are reviewed by a panel of AAC which consist of experts in the specified field based on the project. The AAC reviews all preproposals during the winter months. Once the reviews are done, all the preproposal authors will be notified in the later winter months of the following year. Selected candidates will be mailed a call for proposal and invited to develop full proposals to be submitted within the later part of the following month. The Technical Committee will review the proposals and will advise recommended candidates to the AAC. The AAC will convene to review the recommendation and award select candidates with the fund during the mid-summer months. All selected candidates will be notified of the decision. Awarded proposals would receive funding in the fall of that year. Once the candidates have submitted their final proposal, a survey is sent out to them.
- Create two separate BPMN diagrams to model the following adoption processing scenario. In the first diagram, use a throw-catch pattern to model error handling. In the second diagram use a gateway to model error handling.
Environment Reclamation Department, division of Arigue, create partnership with other agriculture industries to help them incorporate a more sustainability in their farming process. The commitment requirement will vary on the size, ecological impact and complexity of the project, which has a minimum of two years. and crop project commitment A lot of these industries that are willing to join the Arigue farming collection will invest into a more sustainable approach around how to farm and bring balance with the eco system to produce products that will benefit all living creatures.
The agriculture industry submit their application, for the Environmental Reclamation Department to assess the application then structures a partnership agreement. During the assessment of the application, the Environmental Reclamation Department might enquiry more details from the agriculture industry. When this happens, a request for additional information will be pursue. When the additional enquiry is received, the partnership agreement is established. If the requested information is not received within 15 days, then the application file is closed. The agriculture industry is notified of the non-partnership.
- Create a BPMN diagram to model the following college assignment administration scenario.
Middleton Community College mandates that a professor must publish assignment guidelines (on the college’s student web portal) two weeks prior to the assignment’s due date. Once the guidelines have been published, the professor begins collecting completed assignments up until the due date.
When the due date arrives, the professor can grade assignments. For each assignment, the professor marks each of the items on the assignment then calculates the grade by adding up all the item marks.
During the assignment grading process, the professor may discover instances of academic dishonesty. If this happens, the professor assigns a grade of zero to the assignment. He also completes a standard Academic Dishonesty Notice and sends a copy of the notice to the student.
When all of the assignments have been graded, the professor records each grade in his grade record (a spreadsheet). The professor then returns each assignment to the student who submitted it (yes, this also includes the students who were assigned a grade of zero due to academic dishonesty).
The Dean also counsels each of the students who committed academic dishonesty. This may happen concurrently with the professor recording the assignment grades and returning assignments. The counseling process is complex and we have chosen not to document the many steps in the process at this time. Once counseling is complete, the Admin Assistant files documents related to student counseling (this includes the Academic Dishonesty Notice).
- Correct the errors
The BPMN diagram below (next page) depicts the Produce Magazine Article process. The Writer and Researcher are freelancers who work together to write articles for various publications (mostly magazines, but sometimes newspapers). The diagram includes many errors. Correct the errors that you are able to correct. If you spot an error, but don’t have enough information about the process to correct it, briefly describe the error and explain why it needs to be corrected.
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: email@example.com 微信:easydue