Task 1: Design and implement a Qt-based GUI which allows the user to draw an AC series circuit.
Then the application will generate the equation that needs to be solved to compute the current. For example, for the circuit shown in figure 1:
The application does not need to solve the equation. Only displaying it to the user is enough. If the equation generated is not correct from circuit theory perspective, no marks will be lost.
The elements that can be added as part of the application are: AC source, resistor, capacitor,
inductor, and a ground. To remind you how elements can be converted into impedances the
following relations are used:
In the previous equations ZR, ZC and ZL are the impedances of the resistor, capacitor, and inductor respectively. R, C and L are the values of the resistance, capacitance and inductance respectively.
Lastly, f is the frequency of the voltage source. If there are multiple voltage sources in the circuit, all of them will operate at the same frequency.
In addition to the core functionality mentioned above, the application:
– Should have the ability to save and load the circuit.
– Should allow the user to add elements to the circuit drawing using 3 different means.
– Should allow the user to change the parameters of the elements (i.e. the resistance of the resistor), by right-clicking on the item.
– Should be validated, in the report, by using test circuits as inputs to the application obtaining
the equation, calculating the circuit from the equation (not part of the application), then
comparing the solution to a solution provided by another programme such as PSpice or Multisim
(No linking to PSpice or Multisim is required in the application).
– Should be able to deal with a range of potential run-time errors, which the developers should
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: email@example.com 微信:easydue