Competency-based assessment: Evidence will be gathered which is mapped to the requirements of the unit of competency.
The link between the unit and assessment tools can be found in the Assessment Outline & Mapping document.
All assessment is based on actual or simulated workplace. Unless otherwise specified, It applies to student working as network technicians, network administrator and network support. As in these role student is required to use:
- Appropriate tools, equipment, software and protocols to install, operate and troubleshoot, medium enterprise switches.
- Configure enterprise or office network
- Troubleshoot the network
Summary of Assessment Tasks
To successfully complete this unit of competency students are required to complete the following Assessment tasks:
- Assessment 1: Candidates are required to identify clients’ technical requirements and implement networking solution using switches. The networking solution will be implemented in a simulated scenario, using Huawei simulation software eNSP
- Assessment 2: Candidates are to complete an open book written assessment.
Instructions to Student
- Each assessment item will include instructions on how to complete and submit the assessment.
- Submit completed assessment items to your trainer by the agreed date.
- All assessment items submitted must include: student name; unit code/name.
- All assessment items submitted must be word processed, unless otherwise stated, and clearly labelled and identify question, printout or task number.
- Clarify any questions regarding this assessment with your trainer.
Noise levels, production flow, interruptions and time variances must be typical of those experienced in the field of work. Common office equipment, technology, software and consumables, including:
- Office supplies and equipment
- Computers and current industry accepted simulation and operating software
- Computer network or other system for remote or multi-user access
- Network elements: Huawei Switch, Router, Hub, Network server, and Cables, Computer, Huawei Simulator eNSP
Refer to student course materials to assist student in completion of all assessment items.
- Assessment will take place during class time and in your own time as required per each assessment task.
- No marks or grades are allocated for the assessment. The task will be assessed as Satisfactory or Not Yet Satisfactory.
- Students will be assessed according to the criteria listed in the Assessor Checklist.
- The Assessor Checklist will also be used to provide feedback and record unit outcome/completion.
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: email@example.com 微信:easydue