Students will prepare an overview paper on a specific topic.
Review papers will summarize the major conceptual and empirical research relating to a specific issue, critically evaluate this research and identify what is needed for improvement, and describe the methods used for selecting and evaluating the research. Be sure you choose a topic for which there are enough published articles for you to review.
Term paper need to be 12-16 pages.
Presentation will be 20 mins
October 01: Students must choose topic and select a faculty member with whom to work. Students hand in a brief outline with specific aims and identification of the faculty.
November 05: Abstract/Outline due for term papers.
December 02: Final Term Paper Due
- Production of Health (Micro Models)
- Demand for healthcare services
- Supply for healthcare services
- Healthcare Reform I (Critique of U.S. System)
- Healthcare Reform II (Evaluations of Reforms)
- Economics of Vaccine Production and Distribution
- Social and Economic Determinants of Health
- Understanding Social and Economic Determinants of Health and Wellness Using Big Data
- Behavioral Economics; Addiction/Decision economics
- Women’s Health and Labor Market Participation
- Economic Development and Population Health in Low Income Countries
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:easydue