1. Please upload a copy of your R Shiny app.R ﬁle (or some other name, but it should be a .R and it should contain the
line library(shiny) at or near the beginning of the ﬁle). The submitted ﬁle should contain the following:
• a working ui <- ﬂuidpage( ) portion or comparable that has a working user input (e.g., a slider or an input box or
• the ui should also have working output for example, a plot generated by the server portion in response to user
input from ﬂuidpage()
• a working server function, in other words, this portion of the app – server <- function(input, output) ﬁlled in
which will produce something (could be a plot) that is displayed in the output portion of the ui.
• this should be the last line of your .R ﬁle – shinyApp(ui = ui, server = server) – so the app will run correctly when
I test it.
2. The fourth lab will just be a “cleaned up” or “modiﬁed” version of this lab 3 with changes documented (a new lab upload link will be made available after lab 3’s due date). Yes, you can still change your mind about your fourth lab but it means more work for you at the very last minute. It is better for you you have a working lab 3 that only needs to be made more attractive for lab 4.
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: email@example.com 微信:easydue