1. Given earnings per share (EPS) and dividend payout ratio (PO), compute dividend per
2. Given total net income (NI) generated by companies and dividend payout ratio (PO),
compute total dividend payment:
3. Given dividend payout ratio (PO), compute retention ratio (b):
4. Refer to Question 3 from the textbook (End of Chapter 16’s exercise):
Paylin Enterprises has declared a $3 dividend for its common stock. On the day
before the ex-dividend date, the firm’s shares are trading for $28 a share. What do
you expect the price of Paylin’s share to be on the day following the ex-dividend
date? Why do you expect the stock price to change?
5. Given the following information of XX-Corporation:
• Stock price is $10.
• Number of common shares outstanding are 1,000,000.
5.1 What would be the share price and number of common shares outstanding
after the company announces to pay 25% stock dividend?
5.2 What would be the share price and number of common shares outstanding
after the company announces to do a four-for-one stock split?
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: email@example.com 微信:easydue