For this essay assignment you are required to draw on your experience of practice placement to identify a health and well-being practice area that could be improved. This improvement may be in the facilitation of one of the following areas of wellbeing: Nutrition, Outdoor Play, Emotional Wellbeing, Sleep. You will create a framework for one of these to support an Early Year’s Health & Wellbeing environment that evidences knowledge of the Healthy Ireland (Hi) Policy within the context of Early Learning and Care provision in Ireland.
You are expected to draw from theory and literature to explore sources of behaviour that influence practices in wellbeing interventions. (These could include influences both internal and external to the ECEC setting such as the childhood community and broader society).
The assignment should include the following focus areas to guide your response to the assignment title.
This adaptation and application of the Healthy Ireland Policy to an ECEC environment requires that you identify the following in your essay:
- The ECEC Setting & Ethos of actual service provider. (+/- 100 words)
- Key elements of existing Health & Wellbeing in relevant ECEC policies, principles and standards. (+/- 100 words)
- Key Healthy Ireland Policies that inform and scaffold your Early Years Health and Wellbeing environment Policy. (+/- 100 words)
- Identify key actions to support an Early Year’s environment within the framework proposed in your essay. These should be rationalised with supportive evidence from literature and research. Literature and research must reflect a library data base search. Marks will be deducted for use of exclusive website resources. ( +/- 300 words)
- Identify key strengths and opportunities; short and/or long-term outcomes that the adaptation of Healthy Ireland Policy approaches you have adapted for your proposed framework will potentially offer the ECEC setting identified. (+/- 300 Words)
- Key learning from developing this proposed Framework and how this learning will help you, the ECEC Practitioner, promote a sustainable health and wellbeing orientated early years philosophy and environment. (+/- 200 words)
Grade Weighting: This assignment is worth 40% of your overall module grade.
Format: Microsoft Word. Times New Roman. 12pt. 1.15 spacing.
Include ‘Assignment Feedback Cover Sheet’.
Writing : Adhere to Level 8 Standard academic writing, 3rd person perspective,citing & referencing.
(Refer to Anglia Ruskin Harvard Referencing Style Referencing Policy. )
Literature and research must reflect a library data base search. Marks will be deducted for use of exclusive website resources.
Word Count: 1,200 to 1,300 words (excluding Grids or Graphics if included).
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: email@example.com 微信:easydue