II.Individual International Business Plan Report (80%)
In your module Ideation (ELE00039M), you developed a new business idea/concept and tailored it for the UK market. Now, as part of your International Business module, you need to explore how you can expand this business idea into an international setting by trading with your chosen country (Note: This country can be any country except UK.). This will involve writing an International Business Plan.
As part of your International Business Plan, you need to analyse the environment of the country where you want to expand from a Cultural, Economic, Legal, and Political perspective and research how these factors affect the global expansion of your business. As part of that, you will need to consider the laws, industrial and market trends, and the target market in the chosen country.
Please note that you CANNOT repeat or copy-paste any exact content from the Ideation assignment.
You need to write your International Business Plan using the following structure:
Structure for International Business Plan Report
|Executive summary||● A one-page summary that gives a synopsis of each
section of the global business plan, including your country
analysis, marketingplan, entry strategy, and financial plan.
|Contents list||● Table of content of the overall report||–|
|Introduction||● Describe the products and/or services your business
● Who your intended customers are (by general type) your intended market.
● How you plan to Market them, reference to the 4Ps or
● Describe your company’s overall financial goals and
● Explain why you feel internationalisation is good for
● A description of what is where in your business plan section
● Your introduction should be no more than 2 pages in length.
|Country Analysis||● Describe your chosen country’s economic system that is important to your proposed business/product/service.
● Describe the trading country’s governmental structure and
● Describe the relevant laws and/or governmental agencies that affect your
● Analyse the geographic and demographic information, important customs and traditions, and other
● Who are the target customers? Describe the target market (age, income level, population estimate, other specific demographic and economic information), and customer buying behaviour related to the proposed product and/or service.
● What is the single, clear, compelling message that states why your product/service is different and worth buying?
● Your USP (also called a unique selling proposition, or USP) describes what separates your business from your competitors.
● How will youreach your customers (customer pathways)?
● Describe how the product or service will be priced, promoted, and made available for purchase for the customer.
|Entry Strategy||● Outline the strategy you have determined to be most beneficial in entering the foreign market.||15 marks|
|● Describe your business model and justify your strategic
approach (in a country company; Joint Venture; etc.).
● Outline the capital assets that maybe required;
● Describe the overall product or service supply and delivery
● Discuss if there are any patents, copyrights, or other IP issues.
|Financial Plan||● A projected cash flow forecast for the first 3 years of trading
● A clear statement of capital cost requirements and how
● A clear statement of the trading risks your business faces and how you will protect yourself against these risks, ensure you talk about translation and transaction risks.
|Conclusion||● Conclude what you have made
● Make a very clear statement about whether this project is a good business proposal based on your analysis. Proposing that your business is NOT a good idea based on solid data and analysis will NOT mean you get low marks.
|Report Layout||● Quality of writing ( English, Grammar, and punctuation)
● List any references used in the research work
● Attach any supplementary evidence in the appendix
- Harvard referencing style must be used.
- The report must be presented with dueacademic rigorin writing and structuring and editing.
- All reports MUST BEword processed on white A4 paper with double spacing, using Times New Romanfont (or Arial) and font size of 12 points.
- The body ofthe writtendocument must be limited to 15 numbered pages; however, no less than 12 pages are expected for this assignment. The appendix (if an appendix is attached), the title page, and the table of contents and references are not part of the body document.
- Yourreportneeds to be completed by week 2 of the Summer term. A pdf of your individual report should be submitted via VLE.
- You CANNOT repeatorcopy-paste any exact content from the Ideation assignment for your International business in any sections such as USP, Marketing plan, etc. You need to adjust and analyse each section of your international business based on the new country you have chosen.
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:easydue