- Obtain further experience with and build more confidence on circuit design using Microwave Office
- Get familiar with theory and design of matching circuits
- Design several commonly used passive components including resonators, filters and dividers/combiners
Obtain further experience with and build more confidence on circuit design using Microwave Office
- What have you learned so far?
- AWR Design Environment
- Design parameter tuning
- What more to learn?
- Difference between Schematic and AXIEM simulation
- More self-study needed
- Get familiar with design principles of matching circuits
- Matching circuits play a key role in μ/mmWave integrated circuit design
- Any other considerations?
Design several commonly used passive components including resonators, filters and dividers/combiners
- Why passive components/circuits?
- What factors need to be taken into account?
- How to integrate them?
Expt 1 Design of matching networks using ideal transmission lines, microstrip, and CPWs
What is the difference between lumped and distributed elements
What is a general procedure for matching circuit design
Any other considerations
Expt 2 Design of a bandstop and a bandpass filter using CPW technology
How are filters used in integrated circuit
How does modern modelling software simulate circuit
Optimisation is helpful and useful
Expt 3 Design of a Wilkinson divider/combiner operating at 77 GHz
Why is microstrip still being used at 77 GHz?
How is a classic power divider/combiner realised in AXIEM
what are the precautions when converting schematic design to numerical modelling ?
EasyDue™ 支持PayPal, AliPay, WechatPay, Taobao等各种付款方式!
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 微信:easydue